In this episode, Anna will share with us about the digital & data transformation in logistic industry. And how data knowledge and skills are critical in the transformation journey.
ABOUT THE GUEST
Ms Anna Lin, JP FCILT
Chief Executive | GS1 Hong Kong
Ms Anna Lin has over 30 years of senior management in strategy formulation, business planning execution and pioneering innovative industry platforms. In her current capacity as CEO of GS1 Hong Kong, she leads the organization to establish platforms, ecosystems and programmes to drive industry adoption of global supply chain standards, practices and technologies for enhanced business efficiency, digital commerce and IoT development.
Ms Lin attains Chartered Fellow (FCILT), granted by The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in 2018 in recognising her achievement and contribution to the industries in Hong Kong.
Ms Lin holds a number of appointments in both government and industry organizations, including:
- Vice-chairman of Subcommittee on Infrastructure and Promotion, Hong Kong Logistics Development Council, HKSAR;
- Chairman of Asian Institute of Supply Chains & Logistics Advisory Committee, The Chinese University of Hong Kong;
- Chairman of Supply Chain Special Interest Group, Smart City Consortium, Hong Kong;
- Member of Hong Kong-Taiwan Business Cooperation Committee;
- Advisor of Hong Kong-ASEAN Economic Cooperation Foundation;
- Member of GS1 Global Management Board and CEO Advisory Council;
- Member of Advisory Board of School of Business, University of Birmingham;
- Director of Board of Hong Kong Foundation, University of Birmingham.
Ms Lin is a native of Hong Kong. She holds an MBA in Strategic Management from the University of Birmingham United Kingdom.